Your Mental Health is a Priority.
We accept the following insurances and various EAP plans!
Please Read: Important Information Regarding Your Insurance Coverage!
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
● Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
● Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
● Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
● Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
● Do I have a copay? If so how much is my co-pay
Failure to communicate with your insurance company prior to booking our services may result in unexpected fees and billing from your insurance company. You are responsible for the communication and understanding of your insurance coverage, premiums, and rates for all services prior to booking with Laurie Ford Counseling and Consulting, PLLC and we assume no responsibilities of fees and rates associated with your insurance coverage.