Deep within you resides the memories of the experiences you had as a child. These memories continue to live and interact with the here and now. Your inner child is afraid of loneliness, and wants to be taken care of. Instead of simply finding and looking only at the symptoms of your pain, Laurie Ford Counseling and Consulting will help focus on the core and reveal when your issues began, and process it effectively.
You will learn coping skills created specifically for you. As we partner we will also establish ways to manage your symptoms and implement tools that will enhance your ability to reach your goals.
These are some signs that you may have a wounded inner child:
● You feel that there is something wrong with you, in the deepest parts of yourself.
● You experience anxiety when going out of your comfort zone.
● You’re a people pleaser
● You don’t have a strong sense of identity.
● You deliberately like being in conflict with people around you.
● You’re a hoarder of things, emotions, people, and you have a hard time letting go.
● You feel inadequate
● You constantly criticize yourself for where you think you are suppose to be in life
● You’re unforgiving to yourself, rigid and a perfectionist.
● You have a hard time committing and trusting.
● You have deep abandonment issues and would cling to relationships, even when they are toxic.
This list is just a token of what you are experiencing. These factors may look different for each individual. Laurie Ford Counseling and Consulting partners with you to assess your concerns, evaluate your needs, create an exclusive plan to help you experience relief and reach your individual goals.